We are currently closed.
Out of Hours Service
Between 18:30 and 08:00, Monday to Friday and all day at weekends and on Bank Holidays your call will be redirected to the NHS 111 service.
LIVI appointments are available during the hours of 07:00-22:00 Monday to Friday, and 08:00-16:00 Saturdays and Sundays. To download the LIVI app, please visit www.livi.co.uk.
If you have an urgent medical problem that cannot safely wait until the surgery re-opens there are a number of healthcare options.
- Consult a local pharmacist for minor ailments or medication queries
- Useful Website: www.notalwaysaande.co.uk
- NHS 111 (24/7) – dial ‘111’ from any phone.
NHS Walk-In Centres (over 2 years of age)
- Queen Mary’s Minor Injuries Unit
- Tel: 020 8487 6999
- Address: Queen Mary’s Hospital, Roehampton Lane, London SW15 5PN
- Teddington NHS Urgent Treatment Centre
- Tel: 111 for an appointment.
- Address: Teddington Memorial Hospital, Hampton Road, Middlesex, TW11 0JL.
- Open from 08:00-20:00 (Mon-Fri) and from 08:00-20:00 (Sat, Sun, Bank Holidays). Please telephone 111 for an appointment or walk in and be given an appointment and wait to be seen.
Accident and Emergency
If you are seriously ill or badly injured please attend A&E. Always call 999 in a critical or life threatening situation.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.